Yellow Stimulator Fly Tying Video
Posted on May 07 2012
The Yellow Stimulator fly is one of the best attractor dry flies around. Stimulators are extremely versatile. Use them as alone or with a dropper. Kudos to Randall Kaufmann for a great pattern.
Great fished in sizes 6 down to size 18.
- Thread: 140 Denier UTC
- Hook: Daiichi 1260
- Tail: Nature’s Spirit Stimulator Deer or NS Early Season Elk
- Rib: Copper Wire
- Abdomen: Yellow dry fly dubbing
- Abdomen Hackle: Brown dry fly saddle hackle
- Wing: Nature’s Spirit Stimulator Deer or NS Early Season Elk
- Fore Hackle: Grizzly dry fly saddle hackle
- Head: Hot Orange Ice Dubbing
For materials visit our Webstore: http://shop.flyfishsd.com