Bottom Bouncer Caddis Fly Tying Video
Posted on May 07 2012
Bottom Bouncer Caddis
This video features another variation on the Czech style jig nymph. The Bottom Bouncer Caddis fly is a suggestive imitation of a caddis larva or pupa. Fish this fly at the bottom of a 2 or 3 fly rig.
The jig in this video is a caddis larva/pupae. Many of our standard nymph patterns can be adapted to tying on these new jig hooks.
- Hook: Umpqua C400BL Size 10-16
- Bead: Slotted Tungsten Bead
- Thread: UTC 70 Denier
- Tail: Tan Antron Yarn
- Rib: Chartreuse Midge Diamond Braid
- Abdomen: Hareline Dubbin in Sand or Olive
- Thorax: Nature’s Spirit Emergence Dubbing Rusty Olive
For materials visit our Webstore: http://shop.flyfishsd.com