Prince Nymph Fly Tying Video
Posted on May 07 2012
Does anybody go fly fishing without a few prince nymphs in their box? I hope not. This is a fantastic nymph pattern that fools trout all over the world. The pattern is credited to Doug Prince.
This pattern can be tied with or without a bead. It can also be weighted with lead wire. A red thread collar on a prince nymph is a nice addition.
- Hook: Tiemco 3769 or Daiichi 1560 size 12-18
- Thread:UTC 70 Denier Red
- Tail: Stripped Goose Biots Brown
- Rib: Wapsi Oval Gold French Tinsel
- Abdomen: Peacock Herl
- Legs/Collar:Prince Nymph Brown Hen Hackle
- Wings:Stripped Goose Biots White
For materials visit our Webstore: http://shop.flyfishsd.com